Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Goals for 2016

MY Goals for 2016

As I was writing my previous post and encouraging you to set goals related to your homes I decided to go ahead and post my goals for 2016. Knowing the difference between a goal (an endpoint you desire) and a resolution (an intention you set for your life). I have decided to assign these as personal goals which will transfer to my business.

I have done this for years but never on the world wide web, so here goes.


 STAY TRUE TO MYSELF

 First and foremost, I want to make sure every decision I make regarding both my personal life and business life - I stay true to myself. This means that I am happy with the decisions I make and confident that I am doing the right things for myself and others




 PRACTICE POSITIVE HEAD CHATTER

We all suffer from the crazy head chatter or cucarachas in our heads that keep us from moving forward in a positive way.  I would like to focus on positive thoughts and practice what Abilene Clark said daily, because I IS!




 CONTINUE SUPPORTING THE RONALD McDONALD HOUSE

I love the Ronald McDonald house and I love that I have found a way to contribute through my gift of language.  Being fluent in Spanish has enabled me to help the guest staying at the house that do not speak english through translations and compassion.



PLAN TO VISIT MAISON & OBJET IN PARIS


For years I have been wanting to go to Paris to this amazing show. It is similar to the Atlanta and High Point market but on an international scale. This year my husband and I are tying it in to our 30th anniversary, two years later.  In the meantime, it's WORK HARD so i can PLAY HARD in September.


FOCUS ON MY IDEAL JOBS

I would really like to focus on working with my sweet spot which is CHIC, BOLD & COLORFUL !
It's not something that is always going to happen but I would certainly like to incorporate those elements as much as possible into my design jobs.



Cheers to your 2016 Goals!




No comments:

Post a Comment