Thursday, February 26, 2015

Things We Love: Red Carpet Style



            This years Oscars Red Carpet did not disappoint!  We definitely saw some trends in what Hollywood’s leading ladies were wearing, but before we get there I have to gush about my favorite gown of the evening, which was Calvin Klein Collection worn by Lupita Nyong’o.  The gown was adorned in 6,000 Akoya pearls and was absolutely stunning!  She paired it with gorgeous Chopard jewelry.  And, I’ve heard some rumors that this dress was stolen after the award!  Has anyone else heard about that?




            As always we saw stunning classic colors but there were a few notable risk takers that really pulled it off.  I thought Kiera Knightley had a fantastic look that complimented her pregnancy figure.  Really reminded me of just how fantastic Natalie Portman looked eight months pregnant when she won the Oscar for Best Actress in Black Swan!

Whimsical White



Black and Red Glamor



Our Favorite Risk Takers



            Getting excited for the Oscars Red Carpet always reminds me that award season is ending…and I already can’t wait for next year!  Were there any looks or trends that caught your eye?  A favorite risk-taker? 

Have a great day,


No comments:

Post a Comment