Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Make A Wish - Trailblaze Challenge

This time of year I seem to jump out of bed with a spring in my step and ready to embark on new challenges. With that being said, I would like to invite you to support my husband Rich and I who will be hiking 28.3 miles in one day for the Make-a-WishTrailblazer challenge on May 20th, 2016. 

Everyone is telling us how long that is going to take us and how crazy we are. We have been asked repeatedly - Do we actually know what we have gotten ourselves into? We are determined to succeed. This is not only a personal physical challenge but one that will raise money to impact the lives of children. I hope you will consider cheering us on and sponsoring us by going directly to our team page and helping us to make a wish come true for a child in NC.



It's going to be so much fun! We have been doing some urban hiking to train for this day and will follow up with some trail hiking.  If you are in the Charlotte area and see us walking around HONK and send us your support. 
Please consider sponsoring us on this Trailblazer challenge by going directly to my team page and making your contribution
Let's make a difference in the lives of children battling life-threatening illnesses in our community.

Thank you for your support

No comments:

Post a Comment