Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Beautiful Architecture of San Miguel de Allende


            I’ve just returned home from an inspiring and rejuvenating art trip to San Miguel de Allende in Mexico.  San Miguel recently became a UNESCO World Heritage site and the Colonial and Spanish influence makes it such a quaint, beautiful place.  I was so fortunate to be visiting when the vibrant purple Jacaranda trees were blooming.  And the 'rooftop culture' of dining and outdoor spaces is a year round luxury in San Miguel with the beautiful weather.  Here are a few of my favorite architectural shots from the trip that I am so excited to share!












            Stay tuned this week as I share more from my travels, including a phenomenal Tres Leches cake recipe I learned taking an authentic cooking course!

Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment