Thursday, September 25, 2014

NAWBO Event


            Last night I hosted the National Women Business Owner’s (NAWBO) Charlotte chapter event.  I always look forward to meeting with such incredible women that have so much passion.  And last night was no exception!  We worked through the gloomy weather and moved inside, proving the theory of designers and hosts alike, that all congregation converges in the kitchen. 









            It is a fantastic group to be a part of and I was honored last year as a finalist for the NAWBO Business Woman of the Year.  I really enjoy the discussions I have with the other members, as there is always so much to learn and share.  Looking forward to our next meeting!

Have a great day,

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being part of such a dynamic group of professionals Rosa! Your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete