Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jessica Zoob for Romo Black Edition!


One of our favorite brands, Romo, is launching a new collection for their Black Edition line!  Romo is collaborating with British artist Jessica Zoob to turn her beautiful paintings into fabrics and wallcoverings!  The cushions pictured below will be available in November 2013, and the fabrics and wallcoverings will be available in January 2014!

New collections always inspire me to create fresh and exciting designs for my future clients.  Next week I am going to the High Point Market, where I will preview the upcoming collections from all of the top brands.  If you want to incorporate the most up to date designs into your home or office, contact me at rosa@rosadestinteriors.com!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment