Monday, July 1, 2013

Spectacular Kitchens of NC Contest!


I have exciting news!  I am currently entered in the North Carolina Design Readers' Choice Contest for Kitchens.  My design, along with those of the other contestants, can be viewed here on the North Carolina Designs website.  My design is titled "Dining in Tonight", and you can support me by voting everyday until July 17th.  Voting is easy- simply go to the website, scroll down to the "Comments" section and type in the name of my design ("Dining in Tonight"), then submit your vote!  The contest webpage features the following 2 pictures of my design:



We installed Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances.  The kitchen also features hand painted Venetian plaster walls that beautifully contrast and create an open and airy feel with lots of natural light.  The client is an avid cook who wanted a warm, romantic environment where she could entertain friends and family in a comfortable and inviting kitchen.

Here is a closer look at the different aspects of this design:

Custom copper hood

 Currey & Company light fixture

Custom wood ceiling, stained to compliment the architectural features in the kitchen

TECH Lighting light fixtures


Don't forget to vote for this design everyday until July 17th!  Thanks for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment