Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Chevron, It's everywhere

 
 
                                                 Creative minds at work, High Point 2012                                                 





              



It's always so exciting to get ready for market, so much goes into it from my point of view as a designers.  First of all it's previewing lines, deciding who I'm going to see and  finally making a schedule and hoping I get to see everyone on my list.  Ultimately, it's planning on wearing the right shoes, they will either make or break your day.

Each time I visit market I try to look for reoccurring trends and I have to say that what I saw the most of was Chevron.  If your not familiar with the pattern, it is a series of V's and inverted V's.


  This beautiful sofa from Harden Furniture would be lots of fun in a game room. 

 


                   From settees to sofa's

























    
It seems like everyone got into Chevron, from Jonathan Adlers new collection at Kravet, to bedding from Traditions linens, to the cover of the Lutron  brochure.


If you haven't started seeing Chevron everywhere, you will soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment