Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Viewing the Latest Cowtan and Tout Line


            I had a blast the other day viewing the latest fabrics from the Cowtan and Tout line, including Jane Churchill, Villa Nova, and Romo with Suzanne.  The collections had so many pieces I liked with some versatile and exciting colorways and patterns.  I really enjoy the double width sizing of the Cowtan and Tout line, the width is excellent for railroading!  I noticed a trend of delicate sheers and beautiful crisp linens, but also quite a few velvets, which we noticed trending at High Point Market this year.  Romo has some fantastic stripes and reversible diamond prints that I would love to use in an upcoming residential project.  The Jane Churchill line had some intricate embroideries in fun, vibrant colors.  Here are a few of snaps I grabbed of the latest line!











            And a couple of fun wallpapers I enjoyed:





            It’s always so much fun to catch up with Suzanne and she has such a fantastic eye for what I’m looking for.  Did you see anything you liked in the collection?  It’s always fun to hear what your favorite choices are!

Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment