Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Seven Fireplaces We Love!


            The weather may seem a bit gloomy lately here in Charlotte, North Carolina, but it has me excited for the cooler season!  And nothing says cooler weather than getting cozy by the hearth.  With three grown children, I like to think of all the times I was so blessed to spend time with my family in our living room by the fireplace.  A fireplace is such a strong focal point in a space with plenty of versatility between styles and finishes.  Renovations to existing mantles can be a great way to update your living space, bringing a delightful touch of detail.  Here are a few fireplaces that have me ready for sweater weather: 











I almost can’t wait for the first time I’ll use my fireplace this year!  It’s so easy to lose track of time staring into the flames and listening to the soothing crackle of the fire.  With the a colder than average winter expected, it’s a great time to consider the possibilities of an exciting renovation to your existing fireplace or accentuating that fantastic focal point.  I’m excited to hear about your project!


Have a great day,


No comments:

Post a Comment