Wednesday, August 7, 2013

NARI Meeting at Hughes Supply!


As a Design Professional, I have the opportunity to be a part of some great organizations.  One of those organizations is the Charlotte Chapter of NARI, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.  A few weeks ago I attended NARI's July Dinner Meeting, held at Hughes Supply in Huntersville.  Hughes Supply is a plumbing supplier for residential, commercial, and institutional plumbing collections, so as both a residential and commercial Interior Designer, it was a great opportunity for me to see their inventory.

Here are some photos of the Hughes showroom that I snapped during the meeting:

Hughes Supply has 93+ years of experience in this field.  They carry a variety of bath and plumbing collections from brands such as Kallista, Moen, Kohler, Grohe, Brizo, Rohl, and Newport Brass.



I had a great time catching up with other NARI members, and also meeting new ones.  It is always a positive experience when I get to socialize with other professionals in my industry.


Contact me today to help with any future bathroom renovations or redesigns at rosa@rosadestinteriors.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment