Thursday, August 15, 2013

Aerin Lauder Fabric Collection!


As some of you may know, this past May I had the privilege of attending Blogfest 2013 held by Kravet in New York City.  It was a great opportunity for me to learn new ways to expand my business, as well as network with other designers!  One of my favorite parts of the trip was attending an exclusive preview of the AERIN fabric collection for Lee Jofa (Lee Jofa is a Kravet-owned brand).  The AERIN fabric collection was designed by Aerin Lauder as a part of her AERIN Lifestyle Brand, and will be available this Fall!

Aerin Lauder is the granddaughter of Joseph and Estee Lauder.  Along with the recent launch of her lifestyle brand, which includes cosmetics, jewelry, shoes, housewares, furniture, and now fabrics, Aerin is also remains active contributer to the family global beauty business, Estee Lauder.

During her presentation, Aerin explained that while designing her fabrics, she kept functionality and comfort in mind, which is extremely important! (See my blog post on the importance of functionality).  The collection is a reflection of Aerin's personal style, which is said to be "effortless, timeless, and unmistakably modern".  

I was very impressed with the collection, so let me know what you all think! Here are some photos I snapped during the presentation: 

Aerin Lauder, showing one of her designs!


Switching out fabrics in your home or office is a great way to refresh a space.  If you need help selecting fabrics, contact me for a consultation at rosa@rosadestinteriors.com.  With the new AERIN fabric collection coming out, now is the perfect time to make a change!


No comments:

Post a Comment