Wednesday, January 18, 2012

graphic logo
                          Big Ideas for 2012
Everywhere we look, "Organization" seems to be the word to  
start 2012.  My goal is to help you put it in perspective to your  
own home.

If you have changes that you have been wanting to do, this could  
be the year to do it 

So HIT REFRESH and lets get started,

                Jan 2012, goal

1. Set a goal  Write it down and Make it an attainable goal
Example:  This year I would like to renovate my master bathroom  

         vison board 
             This is what I'd like my room to look like  

2.  Make a vision board and place it where you can see it Gather images and words of rooms, furniture and accessories you like.  This will help you to get excited and work towards your goal

3.  Can't do it alone and need direction, that's what I am here for. rosa@rosadestinteriors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment