Thursday, February 18, 2016

Think Bright,BOLD and lots of stripes and florals

My favorite!

From fashion to home interiors, I've just created a pinterest board that is sure to make you smile. It was so much fun looking at all the beautiful florals and stripes that are boldly being used to create beautiful interiors.
Here is a sneak peek at some of the items I pinned.  

Beautiful fabric from one of my favorites Highland Court

Via Highland Court
Another one of my favorites is Thibaut. I love love their wallpapers and their fabrics.

Via Thibaut
I was certainly delighted when I saw Duralee combine these beautiful lilac florals with a bold fuchsia sofa.  Just perfect!





To look at my entire board of over 30 pins go to my Pinterest board titled Bright, Bold stripes and florals. I hope you enjoy.

How do you feel about using  Bright,BOLD, stripes and florals? It makes me feel happy and confident.


No comments:

Post a Comment