Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A day at the airport

I get so excited when I think about traveling, even more so when it's with my daughter. But I have to say, sitting here at the airport watching the billboard update with flight delays for the last three hours is exasperating. 


First the flight crew was delayedin customs, then it was paperwork. So many reasons that they finally decided to bring out a cart full candy and drinks. Of course everyone waiting is wishing it's  "Happy Hour". 


If the reasons we travel, the people we travel with and the places we go weren't so exciting, we would miss out on the wait and the anxiety that comes with traveling. And of course, we would miss out on the great people watching.
(Sorry no pictures)

 We are now boarding, let's hope we don't have to sit on the tarmac for hours. 

Do you love to travel and have a great airport experience to share? I'd love to hear your story. 
Happy travels!
Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment