Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Dream come true

                                       



I have always dreamed of having a retail space to complement my interior design services, and to share the amazing and unique finds I pick up on my travels.  My dream has become a reality at  Cotswold Marketplace



I love to travel, and in my travels I love to pick up unique and wonderful finds that you would never tend to see in the Charlotte area.  I now have a place to share those.  
Unique and stylish gifts, home goods and furniture you can not wait to take home!
 
 You'll find...

     Custom upholstery, handcrafted pieces and one-of-a kinds

Kantha's, made by the women of Bengal India from re-cycled cotton sari's are folded, layered and hand-stiched into an ultra-fine quilted fabric which are warm, durable and a work of great beauty.


  








    
 Original art, hand crafted pieces, mirrors and home goods.

.
My good friend and fellow designer, traveling Penny from Design Bistro came to the 'Friends and Family' evening and actually made my first sale. I hope you enjoy your future travels with your darling new cowhide bag.
Thanks for coming Penny!


No comments:

Post a Comment